Industrial Rope Access Training
MountainGeist offers professional rope access training for industrial, construction and general laborer personnel based on industry best practices and is 100% Cal/OSHA compliant. We have courses tailored for all environments including low, steep and high angle slopes through vertical and overhanging applications. Contact us for more details.
Our Rope Access training consists of a standards-based curriculum, integrating the latest industry guidelines for Working-at-Height and is 100% compliant with Cal/OSHA 3270.1 Regulations. We offer a wide range of courses and can tailor our training to your specific company’s needs or job site requirements. MountainGeist has been training corporations, public agencies and California Unions in Rope Access training and outdoor safety for over 6 years. The founder has been involved in technical outdoor skill training for over 25 years. For additional details of our Rope Access training, please see our Training Overview.
Training Overview for
additional course information
“Our agency operates and maintains numerous dams, reservoirs, powerhouses, and communications facilities located in rugged terrain on the west slope of the Sierra Nevada. Safety is our number one priority, and we strive to provide our crews with quality, relevant training presented by knowledgeable and engaging instructors. The training that we received from Steve Shields certainly met that objective.
The class was so successful because Steve:
- Customized the class and content based on our unique needs
- Communicated well with our employees, keeping everyone engaged and asking good questions throughout the entire class
- Demonstrated extensive practical knowledge and passion for the subject matter
- Left participants with actionable skills
- Was professional and a pleasure to work with”
- General Manager, California Public Agency